Three Great LightsMasonic Lodge #651, Menlo Park, CA
Free and Accepted Masons …
Making Good Men Better.
What is Masonry?
Masonry is the world’s first and largest fraternal organization. It is based on the belief that each man has a responsibility to help make the world a better place. The Grand Lodge of California has nearly 60,000 Masons and about 320 Lodges throughout the State. The Three Great Lights No 651 Masonic Lodge in Menlo Park California is a thriving member of the California Grand Lodge and is made up of Freemasons who believe Freemasonry enhances and strengthens the character of the individual man by providing opportunities for fellowship, charity, and education.
What is the Mission of Masonry in California?
The Mission of Masonry, and Masonic Lodges in California, is to promote personal growth and self-improvement. As Masons, we lead by example, give back to our communities, and support the numerous Masonic philanthropies. We invest in children, our neighbors, and our future.
What are the Rewards of being a Freemason?
- Personal Growth: Our continuing pursuit of knowledge, ethics, and leadership skills makes us better men and brings more meaning to our lives.
- Friendship: Masonry is a community of men and their families who share your beliefs and values.
- A Sense of Belonging: The fraternity lets men associate with other men of honor, compassion, love, trust, and knowledge are important.
- A Strong, Successful Brotherhood: With 60,000 members in California, Masons can be found in any field.
- Service to Community: Charity is at the heart of most Masonic activities. The commitment philanthropy, volunteerism, and community service by the Masons of Three Great Lights Masonic Lodge No 651, and all our Freemason brothers throughout California, helps make the world a better place for all of us.
- Rich History: As a member of The Freemasons, The Grand Lodge of CA, and the Three Great Lights Masonic Lodge, you will be a part of a worldwide organization that values tradition and history. The traditions and core values of our fraternity are relevant today and will endure for centuries to come.
What are the Masonic Values?
- Personal Growth